[amibroker] Re: Futures and Watchlists

Hi Ara,
 My data provider is DTN and I get delayed futures data. My question
is about how AB handles the data. At the present I must have both a
futures database as well as a stock database. What I am wondering is
if I can combine the futures database into a watchlist on the stock
database without needing a separate futures database. In order to
access the futures database I must select the futures database wait
till DTN connects to it then select the chart(s) that I need; then to
reconnects to the stock database etc.
 I am hoping to streamline this procedure if possible. Thank you for
your response.

Tim