[amibroker] MCO v1.7 - anyone have luck running this?

>From the Files sections of this group, I downloaded and installed MCO
v1.7. It looks to be like quite a handy program to speed up
optimizations, by making use of multiple core machines. I have 8 cores
on my Intel Mac.

But when I installed the program as per the instructions, set up the 8
user accounts, etc. and then ran the program, I got this error:

NS Basic Script Error
Line 546
An error number - 2147024894 was generated by an active X object

Anyone have any ideas how I might try troubleshooting this? I would
really like to put this program to work!

Here are my specs:

AmiBroker 5.16 Beta
Windows XP (clean install with only AB and Microsoft Office)
Mac Pro: 2x3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon 8GB 667 MHz DDR2 FB-DIMM RAM