[amibroker] Re: New indicator needed.

I am a programmer and AFL was really hard for me when I started
because I was not used to arrays. But just keep writing your own
examples and reading the manual and it will soak in after a great
while. I think not being a programmer is a boon to AFL understanding
because it is so foreign to typical programming style used with
Basic, C, Pascal, etc. If you understand Excel you are on your way as
they are very similar. Actually learning AFL helped me with Excel.

There is a large learning scale. Just looking over the large list of
functions will help you greatly because most of the time you can
imaging what you want to do but are not aware of the functions that
do just want you want.

Take what Tomasz says with a grain of salt and a lot of humility. He
is so familiar with AFL that I think it is hard for him to get down
to the level of the newbie. What we can't see is clear as glass to
him and is way to complex at times for novices or non-programmers.

Glad I could help. Keep at it and have fun,
Barry