[amibroker] Re: Hitting the AFL execution limit?

If you goto preferences>miscellaneous and select 'show chart
timings'... how long does the chart is question take to redraw?? It
should tell you once you have selected this option.

What type of database are you using...? What data provider? What
resoltuion of bars (i.e. tick or 1 min etc)...?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sonyfanaticsss"