[amibroker] Re: I am stumped

I believe you need to use IIF for array without subscript.

Try this:

IIf( Cross(ST3,ST33), AddTextColumn("Cross st3 and st33", "Cross st3
and st33"), Null);
IIf( Cross(ST33,ST3), AddTextColumn("Cross st33 and st3", "Cross st33
and st3"), Null);

(The AddTextColumn function requires at least two arguments by the way)