[amibroker] Re: Question about Portfolio Backtester

Assuming that you have no limit on the total number of open positions,
but do want to limit the number of *new* positions at each bar, you
can write custom backtest code to set the positionsize to 0 at each
bar for any remaining signals beyond the first 5.

You may need to first sort the signals by postionscore, I don't recall
what order they are in.

Refer to the document "AmiBroker Custom Backtester Interface.pdf
" by gp_sydney in the Files section of this group to learn how to
write your own code:

Mike