From: Pete
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 12:31 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Project LineArray() into future bars

I have been experimenting for about and hour trying to get LineArray()
function to extend into the blank section to the right of the last
bar. So far I have failed to achieve this feat. Let me know if I am
attempting the impossible. About the only thing I can do is to set the
LineArray() function to start x number of bars less then selected or
current bar. All I am attempting to do is get the lines to extend to
the right of the last bar so I can project price targets.
Thanks.

  Pete  :-)