From: Herman
To: Herman
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2008 1:10 PM
Subject: Re[2]: [amibroker] Why don't i get my BT Reports?

I wrote too soon... Using the test below its not working for me.

I simply want to Export the AA .csv report to a custom folder under a custom name.

I Still get the msg "Detailed Report not available. Please check settings / report tab". How does this

function with the "GenerateReport" Option and the AA.Report function? How do these two functions

interact with AA Settings?

Thanks again!

herman

SetOption( "Generatereport", 2 ); // Does this relate to html or csv reports?

Short = Cover = 0;

Buy = Cross( MACD(), Signal() );

Sell = Cross( Signal(), MACD() );

AB = CreateObject( "Broker.Application" );

AA = AB.Analysis;

AA.Report( "C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Reports\test.rpt" ); // generate report

//AA.Report( "C:\\Program Files\\AmiBroker\\Reports\\test.rpt" ); // generate report