Re: [amibroker] profiler checks and finds cci function most offending

Yes, CCI is a calculation time hog.  It is the nature of the CCI
algorithm.  I use CCI sparingly and never recalculate them if I can
save the result from a previous calculation.  The real time penalty
comes when referencing a large range, as CCI calculates the whole
range for each bar.  Look up the actual CCI algorithm and you will
understand.  Depending on the details of what you are doing, it might
be possible to save out the CCI as an ATC instead of recalculating it
over and over if for instance you were using it with an optimize for
other parameters that do not affect it.

BR,
Dennis