From: Tomasz Janeczko <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [amibroker] 'Rule Based' versus 'Discretionary' trading...
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, August 19, 2008, 2:33 AM

Hello,

Not wanting to hijack this thread but whenever I ask
about some itemized list of what is exactly "weak" in AB charting,
I don't receive any meaningful reply. I would really want to know
some objective list instead of statements I heard on ET that
"charts are ugly" which for me unfortunatelly means nothing,
considering the hunderds of ways charts can be customized
according to user taste in AB.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com