[amibroker] Re: New file uploaded to amibroker

The PDF file is the first of the list of links here:

http://www.abnamro.com.au/warrants/minis.asp?y=y

These Minis are traded on the ASX.

The plugin is written in C/C++ using Visual Studio 6. I don't know
about the Bloodshed compiler, but the DLL is set up with a VS6 project
file. I don't mind making the source code available as well, but it's
based on the ADK which I gather is for members only, so I'm not sure
whether it can be made public or not.

Cheers,
GP