Re: [amibroker] Re: Portfolio backtest in forex

Um, you should probably have replied with my original post inline cos' I don't know which code
you're referring too exactly. But guessing, I'd say:

(a) you're confusing account margin with margin deposit. Some stock brokers offer account margin but
most fx brokers don't (that I've seen..). 100 = no account margin. Leverage rate as I've used it
refers to position margin. 50 = 2% margin requirement.

(b) I #include my backtest code at the top of any system I am testing.

(c) don't know if they're appropriate for IB but it's pretty flexible so should be easily tweaked.

GRANT