Re: [amibroker] Re: Constant Volume Bars with Time Proportional Width and Tick Volume.

sidhartha70,

I have not coded such a chart with Gfx commands for myself.  I don't
see any value in it for my type of trading.  I just use volume bars
and a scaled inverse-time-per-bar fake volume histogram.

BR,
Dennis