Re: [amibroker] Re: AFL programming style questions comments /* */ vs. //

Sorry,

I should have been more clear.  The backtest I was referring to is
coded in AFL, not the built-in backtest.  It is just part of the
indicator execution going on all the time in my system, so my comment
still holds, except the increased compute power is a beneficial factor.

BR,
Dennis