RE: [amibroker] Re: AFL programming style questions comments /* */ vs. //

It was first mentioned in release notes for AB 4.88. also
quoting from another message:
Janeczko
> Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 12:32 PM
> To: AmiBroker-at@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [AmiBroker-at] Re: Conditional #include
>
> Hello,
>
> I took a look at code part that handles comments and
improved
> it now, so single line of /* */ comment takes now 0.14
microseconds,
> when single line of // comment takes 0.10 microseconds.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

I am glad I bothered searching for the original information.
I somehow remembered the numbers were in milliseconds not
microseconds. Ok, I will be able to sleep better now ;)

Joseph Biran