[amibroker] Re: MarginLoan control

Mike

I had done what you suggested a while back. I sort of hijacked this
thread to warn portfolio stock traders that the results that they may
get in their backtest is NOT correct if they use margin. I am certain
that in the US, brokers will not charge you margin expense if you
have cash in your account.