RE: [amibroker] Re: activex com library needed...

Try import wizard within AB
under file

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of manishalakp
Sent: Monday, 4 August 2008 11:57 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: activex com library needed...

Let me make it clear from the perspective of what i want. i am
careating an application in visual basic 6 which rites data to
amibroker database form external data. (say similar to a csv file).
to do that we need to create amibroker object in the progamming
language. how that can be done? The programming language needs some
reference library for that. If anyone has that library, plase share.

Regards,

Manishala.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "Paul Ho" <paul.tsho@x..> wrote:

> There is no activeX library as far as I know. But there is a type
library
> that is in the members area on the AB site.
> You dont need it to write an OLE Client if you use late binding. I
suggest
> you look up OLE client programming in VB in google to learn how to
do it.
> The object description in the URL given is the bare necessity that
you need.
> But you need to learn about OLE client programming first. Otherwise
it won't
> mean that much to you.
>

> _____

On Behalf
> Of manishalakp
> Sent: Sunday, 27 July 2008 9:08 PM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com
> Subject: [amibroker] Re: activex com library needed...
>

> yes i ve seen that. but without importing the activex lirary, you ll
> not be able to create amibroker abject in visual basic. If any of
you
> have it please let me know.
>
> Regards,
>
> Manishala
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>
ps.com,
> "murthysuresh" <money@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>
ps.com,
> "manishalakp" <manishalakp@> wrote:
> > >
> > > hi,
> > >
> > > I am developing an application in Visual Basic which writes
Data form
> > > CSV files to Amibroker. But I need ActiveX COM library for
Amibroker.
> > > Can anyone forward me same?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Manishala