Re: [amibroker] Re: How to get RTH high, low and close in a 24 hr chart?

Try this, it allows for the bar to be >= the required time, or if the
first bar of the day is >= required time

tn = TimeNum();
dn = datenum();
tns = 93000;

Start = tn>=tns and ( ref( tn<tns ,-1) or dn!=ref(dn,-1) );
 rth_open = ValueWhen( Start, Open);

--
Cheers
Graham Kav