[amibroker] Chess coaching for AFL coaching

Hi everyone,

If anyone here is really good with AFL and has some free time and an interest for chess, I can offer chess lessons in exchange for AFL coaching.

I am a chess expert, I teached in schools, in clubs, I founded a school club (many years ago), I was president of one of the biggest club in my city, and I have references.

That may sound stupid for a lot of people (man, why would someone offer chess lessons for AFL coaching), but I am very good at chess (still, not a master, but that wouldn't change a thing for 99,9% of the population) and I'd like to help someone with what I am good at in exchange for something I have trouble to learn.

From a practical point of view, chess will not put food on your table.  But maybe someone here has very good results and has this particular hobby.

Well, feel free to contact me in private for more information.

Sorry for all the emails folks, that should be the last thread I start for.... at least some days! ;-)

Louis