Re: [amibroker] Re: PlotShapes with Trade Delay Question

Thanks Mike.  As always, you are straight to the point and you helped me a lot!  :)

Louis

2008/7/31 Mike <sfclimbers@xxxxxxxxx>

Louis,

Yes, you can write text to a chart at the bar of interest pretty
easily. Have a look at the PlotText function.

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?id=309

I gave a code sample a while back that you can use as a
reference.

Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Louis P." <rockprog80@xxx> wrote:

> Mike: Would it be possible to add a twist; e.g. writing over the
chart what
> is buyprice and sellprice?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Louis
>
> 2008/7/31 Louis P. <rockprog80@xxx>

> > Thanks Mike,
> >
> > This is a great response to a question I was to ask! :-)
> >
> > Louis
> >

> > 2008/7/30 Mike <sfclimbers@xxx>

> > Hi,
> >>
> >> The trick is to use Ref(Buy, -1) to recognize a signal at the
> >> previous bar, and then to provide the BuyPrice as the Y
coordinate.

> >> I think that you will find that the star is much too large an
image
> >> for what you are trying to do. Use a small circle instead as
follows:

> >> PlotShapes(IIf(Ref(Buy, -1), shapeSmallCircle, shapeNone),
> >> colorBrightGreen, 0, BuyPrice, 0);
> >>
> >> Not sure if you need to use Ref on the BuyPrice too. Experiment
and
> >> find out.
> >>
> >> Mike
> >>

> >> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>,