[amibroker] Re: Reading and Writing Large CSVs

One way to get discount software:

1. Get a student ID card from your local adult school.  I got one for
$2.00 from my school - you don't need to actually sign up for any classes.
2. Take this ID to www.gradware.com to buy student versions of many
different types of software.  Some programs are offered at very large
discounts to students.