SV: [amibroker] Re: Anyone actually making money?

Hi Everyone

so by just knowing yourself you will start making money ???????????

or buy writing codes you start making money ????????????

if any new comer to this site does some enqiry some people here
pounce him like as if waiting for someone to ask .

Nice Trading experiance and nice way of knowing yourself.

Wow
St

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jan Malmberg" <jan@xxx> wrote:

> Hi people,
>
> I am a discretionary trader myself.
>

> The whole discussion has now evolved to the point of "know
yourself"
> etcetera. Then, why do you argue about discretionary versus
system? Is it
> not obvious to you that some people's personality calls for a
trading
> system, while others personality calls for a discretionary
approach.

> It seems to me that the focus of the discussion has been lost.
>

> Best regards / JM
>
>   _____

För
> [...]
> work for you. For me, this is what has worked for me...
>
> Henrik thanks for your response. Good to see others agree.
>
> Paul, might I suggest you get out more and make some more human
> connections... you'd probably find you'd be happier, less angry,
less
> arrogant, less superior and might even enjoy some of this money you
> make trading...
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>
ps.com,
> "Paul Ho" <paul.tsho@> wrote:
> >
> > I'm still waiting for your to say something sensible, that's of
value,
> > > rather than just dig everyone out...???
> >
> > LOL, I just told you. YOu cant become a good trader until you
know
> > yourself, really know yourself. Knowing how to draw a few lines
makes
> > you a TA guy, not a trader. understanding the market makes you a
> > market analyst. Even know how to develop a system doesnt make
you a
> > trader either, you are merely a system developer. When you
master
> > yourself, you are on your way to become a real trader.
> > Just because you've been involved in trading for years, seeing
others
> > making millions, no more makes your a trader than me an olympian
just
> > because I've been watching olypmics for the last 45 years.
> > You might think I'm slagging you off, but in years to come, you
will
> > find out for yourself whats true.
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>
ps.com,
> "sidhartha70" <sidhartha70@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Paul,
> > >
> > > I programme too... nothing wrong with programming and making
your
> > life
> > > easier. And nothing wrong with asking for someone to 'throw
you a
> > > bone' in that goal... I'm new to AFL. So what??
> > >
> > > I've been involved in trading for many years... market making,
> > > arbitrage, statistical arbitrage, long/short prop etc.. many
years.
> > > And some of the best money makers I've ever seen have been
traders,
> > > not system traders, who genuinely have a great read of the
market
> > > based off tape reading skills... they have achieved returns,
> > > consistently, that systems traders can only dream of...
> > >
> > > I've traded both... systems and otherwise... you can programme
all
> > the
> > > most complicated indictaors you like... they are all based on
the
> > same
> > > things tape reading is... which is price & volume action...
> > >
> > > I'm still waiting for your to say something sensible, that's

YOU ASK
> > > SOMEONE TO

40yahoogroups.com> ps.com

<rockprog80@>