[amibroker] Re: Anyone actually making money?

Sidhartha,

Yes, I am making a genuine enquiry.

No, I don't do sarcasm, facetiousness or stuff like that unless my
halo slips by accident because there is no value in it.

I am pretty straight up and down and I just say whether I am agreeing
or disagreeing up front.

I do deliver tough love though, when called upon to do so, because in
my school the first thing we learn is that the 'iron fist in the
velvet glove' is 'the way' but that was an earlier post.

Its a big wide trading world out there and I have only been around
four years.

I'll have a google in case there is something I might have missed.

As I said I have seen the term used and never knew what it meant.
Perhaps I have thought about it under another name.

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sidhartha70" <sidhartha70@xxx>