RE: [amibroker] Re: Anyone actually making money?

learn everything you can
about trendlines, support & resistance and the old tape reading skills
and you will be miles ahead of 'system developers' in terms of
actually understanding the markets and becoming a better trader.
So you think understanding a few lines on the chart you will become a better
trader!!!
So you think understanding the market will make you a better trader!!!
So you think you are miles ahead just because you know how to draw a lines
rather than a system trader who write a few hundred lines of codes.
NONE OF THE ABOVE WILL MAKE YOU A GOOD TRADER
YOU WILL ONLY BECOME A GOOD TRADER IF YOU KNOW YOUSELF.

I'LL KEEP THIS IN A SAFE PLACE AND USE IT AS A REPLY WHEN YOU ASK SOMEONE TO
THROW YOU A BONE.