From: Louis P.
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 6:15 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Anyone actually making money?

Hi,

I was only wondering...  Anyone actually making money or making a living with AB and trading?

I've been working on ideas and plans for over 7 months now and didn't find anything convincing yet.  I've been searching daily data, then hourly, 15-minute and now I am into 1-minute data and nothing seems satisfying.  Been searching RSI, MFI, ADX, MA, HHV, LLV... nothing seems to work.

So... Anyone is making consistent money with this, and if so, at which timeframe and how do you do it?

I'm beginning to think about switching to tick database; it seems even 1-minute is too slow for intraday trading.  Anyone making money with 1-minute?

Thanks,

Louis