RE: [amibroker] OT - Multiple screens

Check your power management settings.  Sounds like the computer is shutting down from power management settings

EF

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ara Kaloustian
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 10:43 AM
To: AB-Main
Subject: [amibroker] OT - Multiple screens

I use AB on two screens. Whenever the PC goes to sleep, when I re-activate it AB occupies only ONE SCREEN... so I have to re-expand it every time.

This also happens with EXCEL .. so it is not an AB issue.

I have set my screen Saver settings to NEVER go into sleep mode ... Monitors, Disks and system should always stay on... but they don't.

There seem to be two issues:

1. System goes into sleep mode when it should not.

2. State of monitors is not maintained when system goes to sleep mode.

Anyone else experience this?

Ara