[amibroker] What is wrong with this code?

Hi,

Here is the code:

TimeFrameSet(inDaily);
ADX_daily= ADX(15)<20;
ADX_daily1 = ADX(15)< Ref(ADX(15),-1);
TimeFrameRestore();

Buy = TimeFrameExpand( ADX_daily, inDaily,expandFirst) and  TimeFrameExpand( ADX_daily1, inDaily,expandFirst) ; //  I also tried expandlast, but didn't work anyway.
Buy=ExRemSpan (Buy,100);
Sell = Ref (Buy,-100);

I ran this testing code on COP between 10/12/2007 and 15/01/2008  on 1-minute data and for some reason I really don't understand the first signal I get is on 20/12/2007 at 9:31  while I can see clearly on my daily chart that on 11/12/2007 (a whole week before) ADX(15) was under 20 and it was lower than the value the day before.

What do you think is wrong with this?

Thanks,

Louis