RE: [amibroker] FastTrack Question

Steve:  no problem.  I am certain that the funds price gets you three databases (F61, F62, F63) where in the past there was one database.  The change was made because of technical limitations on the amount of data a single database can hold and it was about to be exceeded. Thus all the changes.  Obviously you should check but I am sure I am correct.

Ken

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Dugas
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2008 3:50 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] FastTrack Question

Thanks Ken - I went to their site today before posting and saw the page you linked me to but I also saw this page

which looked like they made some recent changes that weren't reflected on the pricing page. Tried to call but it seems they are closed on weekends.  I will call back Monday to save you the trouble of explaining it all to me...  8 - )   Thanks!

Steve