RE: [amibroker] AFL for Linear Regression Study

Hi,

Thanks Paul and Herman.  Just what I needed to get started. Have it working and plotting the linear reg line for arbitrary starting and end dates.

Next step is to be able to plot the standard error bands for the linear regression channel.

Any suggestions on how to calculate the standard error with starting and end dates coinciding with those of the linear regression line?

Thanks,

Grover