[amibroker] Re: How much faster is AFL than TS Easy Language?

Hi Dennis,
I am a previous user of TS2000i.  With TS, even on a hyperthreading
pentium, I had to make sure only critical lines were updated every
tick.  All others had to wait until bar end, or charts would slow down
even with moderate traffic (3k cts/minute).  With Amibroker, all lines
(5 on chart plus CCI) on ten charts easily keep up on a tick by tick
basis, even at 40k cts per minute from ES.  No comparison.
Phil