RE: [amibroker] Can anyone recommend a way to easily manage orders with IB?

Hello

I use Bracket Trader. It's only for IB and is real cheap. The big plus
feature is on each trade it shows MFE and MAE, which has really helped my
analysis.

Jerry Gress
Stockton, Ca.

P.S. I'm the checking sod that ask all the other vendors showing their
"excellent" order entry software "Quick show me the amount of heat you took
on that trade?" Some answer me and some don't. Lol!!!!!!!!! No vested
interest.