Re: [amibroker] Code giving great results

Hi - Off the top of my head I don't see how you are getting any Sell signals
but I am probably overlooking something simple and so this seems like a good
example of how looking at your actual arrays can help you to debug, or in
this case, to *understand* how your code is acting on the arrays. You can
plot the arrays but in this case I think explorer might be better ( to avoid
overplotting since all arrays are 1's and 0's ). To see your arrays for the
last year, try adding this to the end of your code, then in AA set N last
quotes to 252 and run an exploration. You should be able to see, day by day,
how the values in the earlier arrays lead to the values in the dependent
arrays...

Steve

AddColumn( BuySig, "BuySig", 1.0 );
AddColumn( SellSig, "SellSig", 1.0 );
AddColumn( InTrade, "InTrade", 1.0 );
AddColumn( Ref( InTrade, -1 ), "InTradeShifted", 1.0 );
AddColumn( Buy, "Buy", 1.0 );
AddColumn( Sell, "Sell", 1.0 );