RE: [amibroker] Re: Testing Supply how to !!

Hello,

The E-book which is free to download at Tradeguider.com is almost 10 years
old! My knowledge of VSA (Volume Spread Analysis) comes from the teachings
of Andy Carlsen (Advanced Trading Workshop). I have no vested interest, just
a student.

We use VSA on very short term time frames, under 1 minute bars, and have
proved to be very useful. I am under a nondisclosure agreement, but such
terms as "Low vol Test", Up Down Thrust Bar, No Demand Bar (in book), Wide
Spread High Vol (I believe in book) and many others.

The book is a good starting point, with probably some free videos on the net
should get you going. Google just turned up many hits.

I have been able to program a few in AFL without even asking Marcin for
help!!

Regards,

Jerry Gress
Stockton, Ca.