[amibroker] Question on AB object model to delete quotes in data base

Big dummy me keeps overlaying my intraday data base with daily data.
I am writing a script to delete the quotes that are day only. I have
the script written to the point where I can tell which bar is a day
only bar,  hour, min or sec are all 0. But when I try to remove the
quote I can't figure the syntax of the command. This is where I am
now -

for( i = 0; i < numStocks;  i++ )
{
	oStock = oStocks( i );
        WScript.Echo(oStock.Ticker);
	var qty = oStock.Quotations.Count;
	for(j = 0; j < qty; j++)
	{
	    oQuote = oStock.Quotations( j );
	    var oDate = new Date( oQuote.Date ); // create date object
	    WScript.Echo("This is the date "+ oDate);
	    hour = oDate.getHours(); // get hour
	    min  = oDate.getMinutes(); // get minute
	    sec  = oDate.getSeconds(); // get second
	    WScript.Echo("This is the hour " + hour +" min " + min
+ " sec "+sec );
            // if hour min and sec are 0 delete bar
	    if (hour == "0" && min == "0" && sec == "0" )
	    {
		     oQuote.Remove(); // this is where it fails
	    }
  }
}

oQuote shows the correct quote data and the date is correct. But when
I try to use oQuote.Remove() the script host says there is no such
function. What is the correct syntax for the Remove() statement?

Or if there is an easier way please let me know, especially if this
can be done in  Scan or an indicator. Scripts are sloooo.

Thanks,
Barry