[amibroker] Easy question again

Hi,

Another easy question here.  (I'm still juggling with the difficult things and thanks again to the people who helped me; but why not add this little twist while I'm here).

I'd like to use to know how to use valuewhen to make it possible to know what was the price at a particular time.

I had a look in the manual to many files which unfortunately had zigzag functions in them.  This is not what I'm looking for.

What I'd like to do is to compare the price right now to the LLV C of the last X periods and to get the value of RSI of that LLV C  at that time to compare it with the RSI right now.

Is this possible, without Zig function?

Thanks,

Louis