[amibroker] Re: Silly problem

Your "wild guess" was exactly the problem. FYI, I tried it on a
couple of other programs (Firefox and Opera) but they both restored
their windows to ask "are you sure you want to do this" questions.
So, they may have avoided the problem this way. Quotetracker just
restored their window to show a shut down sequence. StreetsmartPro
didn't maximize to ask their question but then flashed a restored
window for less than a second just before going away.

You might want to consider doing something like the above..

(I noticed Microsoft programs like Excel didn't have the problem and
didn't maximize to ask 'are you sure" questions.

Dan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>