Re: [amibroker] Re: Question on R2 indicator

If you are setup as I am then Value is simply the value of the cursor on the y-axis scale.

Bill
----- Original Message -----
From: droskill
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2008 1:06 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Question on R2 indicator

Looking at the graph, there is the actual colored graph of green and
red.  When you mouse over the chart at any point in time, you'll see
that there are three parameters:

Value
R-Squared
Slope

The chart appears to be showing the value, but it does not appear in
the upper left-hand corner of the indicator window - just R-Squared
and Slope.

So where is the Value coming from that actually appears on the chart?

In terms of whether it's worth considering - I'm still playing around
with it.  If I can get the value parameter, then I can backtest to see
if holds any merit.

Thanks for responding!

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe Landry" <jelandry@xxx> wrote:

> Are you referring to your variable R2 that you can't see?  Then I'll
bet your chart background is white.   Try this.  As I move the cursor
it selects the value displays it in my title area.  Or you can use the
function in a title statement selectedvalue( ARRAY )
> Hope this helps JOE
>
> BY THE WAY, is this indicator worth considering?
>
> Plot(r2,"R Squared",colorBlack,1);
>
> Plot(slope,"Slope",IIf(slope<0,4,5),2|styleOwnScale);
>
> Plot(Crit,"",7,1);

Crit=IIf(R2PDS==5,.77,IIf(R2PDS==10,.40,IIf(R2PDS==14,.27,IIf(R2PDS==20,.20,IIf(R2PDS==25,.16,IIf(R2PDS==30,.13,IIf(R2PDS==50,.08,IIf(R2PDS==60,.06,IIf(R2PDS==120,.03,0)))))))));