Re: [amibroker] Speed the database!?

Also, when I right-click to change the time displayed, it takes 3-4 seconds and lot of loading... Any way to speed this?

Thanks,

Louis

2008/7/16 Louis Préfontaine <rockprog80@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Tomasz,

I am using data that has already been downloaded with QCollector.   Hence, I am running on a local database and what takes like 3-4 seconds is scrolling through the 1-minute bars.  Let's say it is Day 1 at 11:00  and I want to scroll back to Day 0, I use my mouse wheel but for 3-4 seconds the images does not move at all, then I hear my computer loading, then I see the bars before.  Is there a way to make that faster?

Thanks,

Louis