[amibroker] Re: Rotational Trading Question

Thanks for the clues.

Using a simple PositionScore like:
C-MA(C,21)

Amibroker automatically chooses long or short irrespsective of
whether 'Positions' is set to 'Long' or 'Long and Short'.

It rotationally trades depending on the absolute value of the
PositionScore. So it will close a long position with a current score
of +0.8 to sell short a position with a score of -0.9.

So far, so excellent.

Currently, 9 of my 10 stocks are below the MA so Amibroker is holding
all short positions.

Is there a way to insist on, say, 3 long positions (if available) and
3 short positions?

Steve