From: david
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 6:45 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Quotes plus watch list not showing any symbols

Hi,

I am trialing Quotes Plus, and followed the instructions to configure the plugin,

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_extsources.html

and also,

http://www.qp2.com/movies/qp3pluginadd/qp3pluginadd.htm

, howevre the watchlists are created, but contain no symbols. Markets, groups, sectors are fine.

Anyone have any similar issue ? Using the latest version of Amibroker, 5.10.2.

Thanks

Dave