[amibroker] Timeframe set and TimeFrameGetPrice Function

Hi all ,
I am trying to put hourly Ema in 15min Chart but I cant understand
which one should be used.
I wrote 2 codes:
1.
EMAstyle=ParamStyle("MAType",styleLine,maskAll );
EMAperiod=Param("MA Period",13,10,500);
ChartStyl=ParamStyle("Chart Type", styleCandle,maskAll );
Chartcolor=ParamColor("Chart Colour",colorBlack);

C_hrly=TimeFrameGetPrice("C",inHourly,0);
splema=EMA(C_hrly,EMAperiod);

Plot(splema,"Hourly EMA of "+EMAperiod+" Bar",colorBlue,EMAstyle);

2.

EMAstyle=ParamStyle("MAType",styleLine,maskAll );
EMAperiod=Param("MA Period",13,10,500);
ChartStyl=ParamStyle("Chart Type", styleCandle,maskAll );
Chartcolor=ParamColor("Chart Colour",colorBlack);

TimeFrameSet(inHourly);

     HourlyEMA=EMA(C,EMAperiod);

TimeFrameRestore();
Plot(TimeFrameExpand(HourlyEMA,inHourly),"Hourly EMA",colorPink);

The problem is that, two ema values are different.
Please tell me which one can be used as actual hourly ema?

I ploted a normal ema by using Drag drop from  average list in the
amibroker.
after converting the chart into hourly mode , above two codes  show
same value but they are diff  from the normal ema.
If any one of the above two codes results hourly ema then atleast 2
ema should be same after converting the chart into hourly mode.
Please Help. I am very much puzzled.
regards
Debdulal Bhattacharyya