[amibroker] Re: scanning based on 20SMA technique

Are you saying that the crossover should be the 20sma over the 5sma?

Assuming this is the case, you need to write an Exploration.
Something like this:

BuySignal1 = Cross(MA(C,20),MA(C,5));
BuySignal2 = C > MA(C,20);

Filter = Status("lastbarinrange") AND BuySignal1 AND BuySignal2;
AddColumn( C, "Close");