[amibroker] Re: Real Time data not getting updated

Hi,

I never got a reply for this... may be you did not considered it worthy.

Just to inform .. we kind of debugged it and its a problem with Amibroker.
Amibroker does not works properly with the latest Esignal.... Though when we downgraded the esignal version it started to work...
And even with the lower version on Esignal... AMIBROKER is not getting openintrest... please suggest what to do for this.

PLEASE CHECK THIS.. ITS A AMIBROKER PROBLEM

regards,
pramod

Ebay Prasun wrote:
Hi,

I have Amibroker with Esignal... so far everything worked fine.. with stocks and index data.
But when I select Future then the data does not gets updated realtime, I have to do backfill from time to time.

I have checked with Esignal.. there the data is updated realtime.. no issue on esignal side.

Stock Exchange : NSE - India
Index : S&P CNX NIFTY  ( Symbol : $NIFTY-NSE )
future : NIFTY N8-NSF
Amibroker version 5.00.1

Exact problem, "$NIFTY-NSE" gets updated realtime but "NIFTY N8-NSF" does not in amibroker.
Please help.

regards,
pramod