[amibroker] Re: Problem with multiple timeframe plots?

Hi Graham,

That does not solve the problem for me. I posted 2 files (dailySPX.png
and weeklySPX.png) in the files section demonstrating the problem.

The blue curves on the daily are the weekly BB. Clearly different than
the BB on the weekly chart.

At the cursor, the weekly BB on the weekly chart is over 1550 and the
weekly BB on the daily chart is under 1440.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxx> wrote:

> you were close
>
> TimeFrameSet( inWeekly );
>
> P = ParamField("Price field",-1);
> Periods = Param("Periods", 15, 2, 100, 1 );
> Width = Param("Width", 2, 0, 10, 0.05 );
> Color = ParamColor("Color", colorCycle );
> Style = ParamStyle("Style");
>
> BBT = BBandTop( P, Periods, Width );
> BBB = BBandBot( P, Periods, Width );
> timeframerestore();
> Plot( TimeFrameExpand(BBT,inWeekly),"wBBTop" + _PARAM_VALUES(),
Color, Style );
> Plot( TimeFrameExpand(BBB,inWeekly),"wBBBot" + _PARAM_VALUES(),
Color, Style );