Re: [amibroker] Re: Problem with multiple timeframe plots?

I have similar time frame code that is not working as expected...for  a commentary run against an hourly chart...

TimeFrameSet(inDaily);
LongTermEMA = EMA(Close, 200);
TimeFrameRestore();

TimeFrameSet(inHourly * 4);
MediumTermEMA = EMA(Close, 200);

TimeFrameRestore();

ShortTermEMA = EMA(Close, 200);

WriteIf(1,"Daily EMA","");
WriteVal(TimeFrameExpand(LongTermEMA, inDaily));

WriteIf(1,"4 Hourly EMA","");
WriteVal(TimeFrameExpand(MediumTermEMA, inHourly * 4));

WriteIf(1,"Hourly EMA","");
WriteVal(TimeFrameExpand(ShortTermEMA, inHourly));
TimeFrameRestore();

The output is below (same values for all EMA's).

Daily EMA
   1.444
4 Hourly EMA
   1.444