[amibroker] Back testing only some results showing

Hi Guys,
I recently bought the standard version and I noticed when I backtest I
a getting a low of results from tickers starting with 'A', and then
jsut a trickle of some others.

For example, there are around 160 results for tickers starting with A,
and the other 40 go only up to G, and then nothing.

I've gone through the Automatic Analysis settings and I can not find
anything that tells me what is doing this

Cheers
Dean