Re: [amibroker] Re: Paul Ho: Memory Challenges with Great Ranking Tool

Hi,

The problem I see using PositionScore is that PositionScore considers the number of signals in real-time to determine how many to consider when there are too many, but this is not possible for me because the goal is to limit the number of tickers from which to take the signals because with real-time data I can't process more than 500...  Or maybe PositionScore can be used to get those 500 tickers in the first place?!

Louis

p.s. Glenn: I asked to be a member and will try to download osaka ASAP.  I will get back to you with this.  Thanks!