From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Steve Dugas
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 3:23 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Plug in issue now after FastTrack major data
base change tonight

Hi Ken - I have been looking at the free trial of FastTrack. I would
probably use it only for the data. I see their license agreement limits use
to one computer, but says they may choose not to enforce it. I would want to
download data to 2 computers. Are they currently allowing this? If not,
would I need 2 seperate subs at full price? Thanks for your help!

Steve