[amibroker] Re: re:Intraday data

Here is DTN's response:

Hello Tim, with saving data onto your computer it is actually up to AB
or any other 3rd party software to do so not IQFeed. With IQFeed we
provide the raw data from our quote servers and the historical data
which is saved on our end then when you request the data, it will sent
to you. I believe that there is a way to save the data within AB but
not 100% sure how, so your best bet would be to contact AB Support to
know for sure.

Thanks.