[amibroker] help please afl..

I want use Advanced get wýth intraday data..

Aget EOD data format is  DATE-O-L-C-V

When ý export to txt database

data is
DATE-TÝME-O-L-H-C-V

date is not imported..but must be choronolocical and mm/dd/yy format..
begin date not imported,
First date can be 12/12/1905 but must be choronolocical ..

As you know for one date in the date column there are several time
data in
the time column. So, when I transfer this data to to the advencedget
program, it does not accept for one date and several time data. For my
purpose, the real date is not important so for solving the problem, I
would
like to assign different dates in chronogical order for each time data
of a
day. For example:
The original data is:
Date Time
25.04. 08 08.00
25.04.08 09:00
25.04.08: 10:00
25.04.08 08:00
What I would like to do is like that:
Date Time
25.0408
26.04.08
27.04.08
28.04.08
Do you think that there is way to do this?
Thanks in advance,